What’s sweeter than candy? Gifts that say everything you feel while creating memories that last.
Your heart is probably fit to burst if you are buying a first Valentine’s Day gift for a new baby. When words can’t say enough show them with meaningful baby gifts they can hold onto for years and years:
Your love is all I need, but these gifts are pretty sweet too…..
Check out gifts for her that will last long after the heart-shaped box is gone:
- Spread the love with an African necklace made from earth-friendly paper beads.
- Nothing says “I have a soft spot for you” like this cozy hand knit throw.
- Love is in the air but that doesn’t mean there isn’t room for a hand-poured candle made from essential oils.
- Share the love and the rosé with insulated wine glasses for two.
No kidding around – playtime pals deserve Valentine’s Day love too. Children of all ages love to receive a heart-warming gift.
- Bear hugs will never be the same after you’ve loved one of these soft teddy bears.
- Love can be up and down but a wooden helicopter should keep you flying high through this playful holiday.
- Stuck on you but not on your walls – these heart wall decals can fill a room with love and be removed without leaving a trace.
- I’d pick you any day and now that day can be all year long with this garden-in-a-bag, easy to grow flower kit.
Romantic gifts for guys do not have to be hard to find if you know the right places to shop.
- You light up my life and the room with this unique soy candle.
- I was soaping’ you’d be my valentine – Can’t go wrong with an all natural shave kit.
- Don’t make me wine, be my valentine – Did you know a corkcicle bottle is insulated to keep each beverage the perfect temp?
- Dry those tears on this super absorbent bar towel – if you didn’t get everything you wanted we will be back next year with even more eco-friendly Valentine’s gifts!
15 years ago Pam envisioned a socially conscious company that would allow her to be *present* for her family of 5. Like her family, Our Green House, continues to evolve & grow.