What to Write in New Baby Card?
We know how hard it can be to come up with the perfect gift note, especially when you are welcoming a new baby into the world. All those feels in just one tiny text box!
Whether you are writing to your best friend, daughter, co-worker or an acquaintance, we’ve got your back with this list of common phrases to help jump-start your perfect new baby gift card. And, of course, when you gift with us we hand write each gift note to give it that extra personal touch!
- A little something for the little one
- Best wishes
- Can’t wait to meet baby ______
- Congratulations on becoming parents
- Congratulations on the birth of your precious little baby
- Congratulations on your little one
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy
- Congratulations on your new addition
- Congratulations on your newest arrival
- Congratulations to you and your family
- Congratulations to you and your growing family
- Hugest Congratulations
- It will be the most amazing love you will experience.
- Lots of love and special wishes
- Mazel Tov on the birth of your baby
- Oh the joy that awaits you
- Sending so much love to you.
- Thinking of you all at this special time
- Try to let your parents get some sleep
- You will be amazing parents
- Warmest wishes
- We are so Thrilled for you
- Welcome baby
- Welcome little one
- Welcome to planet earth
- Welcome to the family
- Welcome to the world
- Welcome to this big world
- Wishing all the best in this exciting new stage of your life
- Wishing you joy and happiness
- Wishing your baby many years of good health, love, and happiness
15 years ago Pam envisioned a socially conscious company that would allow her to be *present* for her family of 5. Like her family, Our Green House, continues to evolve & grow.
Leave a Reply