Roasted fresh tomatoes and garlic chicken sausage
Because It’s tomato season we are featuring my favorite cherry tomato recipe!!! Fresh tomatoes are my favorite Farmer’s Market treat, I love these colorful pints that my favorite farmer was selling at the market this week. This week, for our Farm Fresh Friday recipe, my friend Christine has done it again with a super simple, super flavorful, and super healthy recipe that stars loads of them. Enjoy!
- Big container tomatoes/ or 3 pints of cherry tomatoes
- 2 packages garlic chicken sausage, cut into bite-size pieces
- White beans 1-2 cans (any combo cannellini/northern/etc)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Red wine vinegar
- Apple cider vinegar
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Oregano Fresh
- Basil Fresh
- Parsley Fresh
- Rosemary Fresh
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place tomatoes in a roasting pan
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Sprinkle on some Sea salt
- Drizzle on a bit of each: red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, and balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs: parsley, rosemary, basil, oregano
- Roast at 425 for 30 minutes
- Add the cut up chicken sausages
- Roast for another 20 minutes
- Add white beans (drained and rinsed)
- And Roast for another 10 minutes
15 years ago Pam envisioned a socially conscious company that would allow her to be *present* for her family of 5. Like her family, Our Green House, continues to evolve & grow.
Join the discussion and tell us your opinion.
Mmmm, this looks delicious Pam!